Minor Emergency? Get InQuicker!
Allegan General Hospital's Emergency Room is pleased to offer patients whose conditions are not life-threatening or limb-threatening, a way to check-in online for minor emergency treatment through InQuicker.
- Click on the "Check-in Online" button below
- Select a projected time
- Provide some information about you and your needs
- Wait in the comfort of your home or any place else you choose
- Arrive at Allegan General Hospital at your projected treatment time
How Does InQuicker Work?
InQuicker is a new Online Waiting Service that enables individuals with non-life threatening medical conditions to check-in for projected treatment times prior to being seen by a healthcare professional at a medical facility.
Instead of sitting in the waiting room, InQuicker users enjoy the convenience and comfort of waiting at home. InQuicker users do not skip in front of other visitors and are seen based on each medical facility's standard screening process.
If you have a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately. Examples of life-threatening emergencies include:
Remember, when in doubt, call 911.
- injuries to the head, back or neck
- severe eye injury
- not breathing or shortness of breath
- wheezing, facial swelling from allergic reaction
- near drowning
- unconscious, semi-conscious, or unusually confused
- uncontrolled bleeding, coughing or vomiting blood
- chest pain or pressure for more than 3-5 minutes
- poisoning or drug overdose
- first-time seizure or multiple seizures
- fracture with bone deformity or bone exposure
- severe abdominal pain