Tired of Waiting? Get InQuicker!
How would you like to check-in online for minor emergencies at our Walk-In Center or Emergency Room (ER) from the comfort and convenience of your own home? With InQuicker, you can do just that.
- Select a projected time for either the Walk-In Center or ER below
- Click on the "Check-in Now” button
- Provide some information about you and your needs
- Wait in the comfort of your home or any place else you choose
- Arrive at the Walk-In Center or ER at your projected treatment time
How Does InQuicker Work?
InQuicker is a new Online Waiting Service that enables individuals with non-life threatening medical conditions to check-in for projected treatment times prior to being seen by a healthcare professional at a medical facility.
Instead of sitting in the waiting room, InQuicker users enjoy the convenience and comfort of waiting at home. InQuicker users do not skip in front of other visitors and are seen based on each medical facility's standard screening process.
If you have a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately. Examples of life-threatening emergencies include:
Remember, when in doubt, call 911.
- injuries to the head, back or neck
- severe eye injury
- not breathing or shortness of breath
- wheezing, facial swelling from allergic reaction
- near drowning
- unconscious, semi-conscious, or unusually confused
- uncontrolled bleeding, coughing or vomiting blood
- chest pain or pressure for more than 3-5 minutes
- poisoning or drug overdose
- first-time seizure or multiple seizures
- fracture with bone deformity or bone exposure
- severe abdominal pain